Sunday, December 5, 2010

4 Months Later........Oh yeah I forgot

Okay so its almost 4 months later and all I can say is I forgot about my blog. I have tried to committ suicide 4 times in those 4 months so it hasn't all been well and good. My sister got engaged to Andy in September and are gonna get married on April 10th,2011. Here are my Top 10 Movies of the year(so far)
1.Scott Pilgrim vs The World
2.Kick-Ass
3.Date Night
4.Iron Man II
5.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
6.The Expendables
7.Toy Story 3
8.Despicable Me
9.Shrek Forever After
10.Faster
I haven't seen Inception or Megamind yet.

I've been having a Futurama marathon making it through 10 discs in 2 weeks,and I have watched plenty of other stuff too. I recently got the new UK Lethal Weapon Blu-Ray box set. Watching the 1st one now. Been playing my 360 more often in the past 3 weeks. Ninja,his brother(Manga) and Dave.Manga likes to do a running jump into a prone position to make it look like he is humping stuff,and it really is funny,even tho it sounds(and rightfully so) stupid. Oh and the game he likes doing it in is Call of Duty Black Ops. Been having alot of fun and laughing my head off when I play with them.

Well I'll try and update more even tho nobody cares,but for now I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment