Friday, June 4, 2010

An Introduction to Average Jo(seph)

Okay so here is my 1st blog post. Who am I? Just a Average Jo(seph) AKA Joseph Carr AKA Joey. I can be found posting on DVD/Blu-Ray & The View Askew Message Boards posting as TNAJason. Most people think my name is Jason and I am making a joke that I like "Tits & Ass". Well I do,but the reason behind the name is I like Wrestling,and at the time I started using the name I preferred TNA Wrestling. And where did Jason come from? Jason Voorhees. Yep a Wrestling/Hockey Mask Killer Hybrid is what my name is based on. And I doubt anyone will read my blog,but if you read it and for some reason stick around let me say Thank You. No idea why you stuck around but I do thank you.

So what am I gonna Blog about? Anything I feel like at that given moment really. It could be Movies,Wrestling,Video Games,Music,Stand Up,News,just anything even to borrow from my Favorite Film Director and favorite Celebrity in general(Kevin Smith) "My Boring Ass Life" except the Boring Ass actually is true unlike Kevin's very interesting (Non)Boring Ass Life. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm cool because I'm not. And what else? I will even admit that I am a Virgin and haven't even been on a date. Tho just look at the picture and you'll know why. And while I own a little over 100 Blu-Rays and about 1200 DVDs,and LOVE Movies/TV and Film I am not your general film buff by any means. I mean yeah I love very well liked/loved movies like Star Wars, & Terminator 2,I also like or even love generally Hated movies like Batman Forever,Tooth Fairy,and Spider-Man 3. My top 20 movies? Quite a weird list to be sure. And back to what I might blog about,I have OCD,I am Bi-Polar,and have lots of Mental Health Issues,so if I'm having a bad day I might blog about something that is upsetting me that particular day.

To end my "Intro Blog" I will list my favorite movies of the year thus far(that I have seen)...

1.Kick-Ass
2.Iron Man II
3.Date Night/Cop Out(Tied)
4.Shrek Forever After
5.Legion
and have also liked Crazies,Bounty Hunter,Leap Year,A Nightmare On Elm Street,and Alice in Wonderland,so basically I have liked everything I have seen in theaters so far this year. Yes I said I liked Leap Year,Bounty Hunter and the Nightmare Remake. So sue me.

Ok till next time,See Ya Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment